Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I fail at blogging.

Yes, it's true. I think it's because I have pretty much the worst case of "shiney metal object syndrome" in the world. Some of my recent distractions:

-Bought Aion. I'm now a lvl 13 Templar. Enough said.
-Swaps. Just finished the fave color swap (during which I got an amazing farmer's market bag, three skeins of YUMMY yarn, and lots of snacky goodness) so now I'm working on the Wizard of Oz swap. I had had to wait until my most recent paycheck to afford the yarn for my spoilee's large item, so I'm significantly further behind schedule than I'd like to be.
-Moving. Argh! I move in 4 days and don't have nearly enough packed yet. Moving stresses me out. My boyfriend can attest to that. I don't think he likes me very much right now. LoL. On the up side, moving did prompt me to buy new furniture from American. They had an incredible sale going on, so I got a bedframe, dresser with mirror, and two chairs for the breakfast bar in the new apartment. We pick it all up Saturday. *EXCITEMENT!*

In other news, my overtime was just cut at work. Turns out I had learned how to rely on that extra income more than I thought, so I put out a few applications for part time jobs just to see if I got any bites. And I did! The best. Bite. EVER. Friday after work I have an interview at Express!!! Can anyone say employee discount?!? Not to mention being able to see all the new and exciting clothes as they come out! I really, really hope I get it. Really.

Now, back to work. It's my long day...9-7. Then Jacob and I will probably be going to Colin and Jamie's to watch House. They dvr-ed it since the Packer game was on last night. Which I don't want to talk about. Ugh. Someone needs to put Favre in his place.

No comments:

Post a Comment