Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My First Hat!

So I went out and bought some double pointed needles right after work and finished the stitching on my first hat! Now all I need to do is pick out a couple buttons to add the finishing touches! I'd upload pics, but unfortunately my computer takes ten billion years to load things, so I'm waiting for my new computer to arrive before I do that.

That's right - NEW COMPUTER! :) After consulting with my friend Kyle, I went out and bought a new Toshiba laptop. I'm uber excited about having a computer that moves at a halfway decent speed. Yay!

Anyways, back to my projects. When I got the double pointed needles, I also picked up the materials I needed to start on my first swap project from ravelry. It's a super hero swap, and I think I have a pretty good idea for this part of my package. Hopefully my spoilee will like it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment