Friday, June 26, 2009

Lunch Break

I officially have two minutes left in my lunch break and then I have to force myself off of the internet (Ravelry in particular) and get back to work.

I was sick for almost a week starting last Wednesday, so I was able to make some pretty serious headway on my "sexy vesty." (hehe I love the name....I'm a dork like that) Now I'm into the complicated part so it might result in a call to Jacqui for advice - and I'm overdue for a call to her anyways. Need to see how VA is!

ANYWAYS, I keep looking at patterns on Ravelry and wanted to start new projects, but it takes every fiber of my being (haha get it? *groan*) to stop from starting yet another new project. I'm also in the middle of a blanket for my Godson as well as finishing up the cross stitch project for him and the various items for my spoilee in the "Super Hero Swap" on Ravelry. So I need to stop looking at patterns. Really. But they're all so pretty......

OK, back to work. I ran two minutes over. Oops. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment