Saturday, July 4, 2009

Long Weekend

Having Friday off was AMAZING. To think I still have one day left in the weekend after today! :)

I haven't gotten as much knitting done this weekend as I would have liked, but a friend of mine lent me Mario Kart for the Wii, so I've been distracted by that.

Still going on the "Sexy Vesty"... I ran out of yarn and the store I got it at (Off the Beaten Path) was nice enough to stay open a little late so I could pick more up after work.

I'm also almost done with my package for the Super Heroes swap I'm in. I realized that I'm all out of one color I need to get finished, so I'm gonna have to pick that up at some point.

I ALSO need to finish up on the cross stitch project for Hunter. His baptism is coming up soon, and I'd like to give it to him then. That's just a matter of washing the material and framing it though.

Well, off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment