Thursday, March 17, 2011

I still fail at updating this. Oh well.

Here are some knitting projects I've been working on/finished since last posting:


This is a scarf I made for myself. I found some amazing yarn at Lakeside Fibers and figured a scarf would be a good way to use it. LOVES.


I bought myself a kindle (which is amazing, by the way) and decided to make myself a cover for it instead of buying one. It now has lime green buttons on it, but I haven't gotten around to taking new pictures yet.


And finally, I'm making a pair of gloves for my aunt. I finished one and am now taking a break from the complexity of the pattern before I start the second. The only thing is that I definitely need to block it so she can get it over her hand. Sometimes being a tight knitting is NOT a good thing lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment